with Subdivision, Sculpting and Soft Selection
10-year Anniversary Special on Now! Price reduced to $29 (25% Off) for a limited time!
Artisan is a SketchUp extension filled with powerful organic modeling tools. It is perfect for designers to create:
- Abstract Sculptures
- Fabric, curtains, and pillows
- Rocks, tree trunks, and plants
- and much more!
Evaluate Artisan freely for 15 days and enjoy creating organic free-form models that you never imagined were possible in SketchUp!
Check out the all-new Gallery to see what artists just like you have created with Artisan!
Artisan Features Include:
- Robust subdivision algorithm that can handle very complex geometry
- Subdivide and smooth selected faces, groups, or components
- Crease edges or vertices to create hard edges
- Knife subdivide tool for creating loops
- Extrude tool to create loops without interior faces
- Low-poly ‘Proxy Mode’ that automatically updates the subsurface geometry as you edit
- Maintain texture position after subdividing
- Quickly preview subsurface geometry prior to committing
- Perform subdivision or smoothing on any selection of faces
- Sculpting Brush
- Inflate /deflate
- Smooth / jitter
- Select Brush (select faces by performing strokes)
- Paint Brush (paint SketchUp materials on faces using virtual brushstrokes)
- Symmetrical sculpting mode using with user-defined work plane
- Lock vertices to user-defined work plane
Vertex Transformation Tools
- Soft Selection
- Soft Move, Rotate, and Scale
- Make Planar (XY, XZ, YZ, or best fit)
Mesh Optimization (Polygon Reduction)
- Reduce the number of polygons in a mesh by a given percentage
- Chinese Simplified
- and more..
- SketchUp Make 2016+
- SketchUp Pro 2016+
- PC and Mac